Coulter BME Covid-19 Updates
The Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering has created this resource page to centralize some key information related to a dynamically changing Covid-19 response. The main purpose of this page is to share information that more closely affects biomedical engineering students, faculty, and staff. Please monitor this page for future BME department updates.
Latest Updates for Fall
At Emory University:
- As of Sept. 2, Emory has moved its operating status to "modified yellow."
- For the fall semester, all students, faculty, and staff will be required to be immunized for Covid-19, with exemptions for those with medical conditions or strong personal objections.
- Learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine requirements for students at Emory.
- Masks are required in all indoor public and common spaces on campus.
- See the updated visitor policy, effective July 1.
- Review the updated travel guidelines, effective August 30.
- The latest research lab guidelines are available on the School of Medicine website.
At Georgia Tech:
- Masks are recommended for everyone while inside campus facilities.
- Surveillance testing remains available. Find testing times and locations.
- Georgia Tech’s vaccine distribution clinic is still available on campus. The latest information about vaccines is available on the Tech Moving Forward site.