- Undergraduate Research Form for BME Students doing BME research
Use this form if you are interested in doing research for credit in a BME lab. You do not need to fill out this form if you are doing research for pay.
- Undergraduate Research Form for BME Students doing non-BME research
Use this form if you are interested in doing research for credit in a non-BME lab.
Use for any of the following:
- To withdraw from school past the deadline
- To be readmitted after being placed on DROP status
- To be granted an individual course substitution
- Waiver of the 10-Year Rule
- Other various requests for the Undergraduate Curriculum Committee
- Grade Substitution Form
Use this form only after you have received the new grade that you want to "replace". Turn in the form by the drop date the semester after you received the new grade.
- Major Change Form
Use this form to change majors, or add another major.
- Readmission Form
This is the information and link page to the readmission form, used by students who want to be readmitted to the school. Use this form if you have been out of Georgia Tech for two or more terms. Also use this form if you have been academically dismissed, or withdrew for a semester.
- Transient/Special Student Form
This form is for Georgia Tech students who wish to attend another institution for a term and plan to return to Georgia Tech, such as attending school somewhere else over the Summer.
- Degree Petition Form and Instructions
Download and print out this form. Then fill it out and make an appointment with the academic advisor to go over your petition.
- General information about minors, and the form to add or remove a minor
- Links to all minors at Georgia Tech
- Grade mode change form