Degree Completion Resources
NOTE: BME forms can have original, digital, scanned, or e-signatures. GT forms require original signatures (*with one exception) all on the same form and may not be submitted for departmental or institutional approval until all are obtained. *Exception: For GT candidacy and completion forms, scanned signatures (not digital nor e-signatures) are allowed for thesis committee members that live outside Atlanta (not simply traveling or otherwise absent). To prepare for proposal and defense presentations, students should email the blank forms to members who live in other cities to be signed, scanned and emailed back to the student prior to his or her presentation. Original signatures from the rest of the committee members should then be added to the forms with any scanned signatures.
- For Georgia Tech
- See Thesis Defense tab for details on forms required at the defense presentation and for submitting the actual thesis and related documents.
- For Emory
- A hard copy of the thesis is no longer required.
- Submit the following directly to the Laney Graduate School
- Emory Approval Sheet
- Emory Distribution Agreement
- Exit Survey Certificate – print after completion of survey found online (scroll to bottom) at http://www.gs.emory.edu/academics/completion/index.html