What is the Coulter Translational Partnership (CTP):
Roadmap to bring university innovations to a critical endpoint that will attract follow-on funding from investors/industry.
Annual Program Funds for Distribution:
• $1.2 million a year for all projects
• $300,000 worth of in-kind resources (reimbursement, marketing consultants, etc.)
• 2 Principal Investigators – one technical expert and one clinical expert
• At least one PI must be an Emory or GT faculty member
1. Meet with CTP team to discuss project potential (Must meet with us to get a Pre-Proposal RFP).
2. Pre-Proposal Application (Due Jan 10)
3. Full Proposal Application (Invitation only)
4. Funds dispersed July 1