Resources in BME
Sally Gerrish is a critical resource to the career development of our BME graduate students. She serves as a sounding board to students when brainstorming their career options, and provides many other services to students, a few of which are listed here:
- Full time advisement
- Internship searching and application guidance
- Networking opportunities
- Resume/CV advice
- Career workshops as well as other career development events
Resources at Georgia Tech and Emory University
- CareerBuzz: interview and job-posting management system
- Job search advice
- Online career guide
- Career counseling
- Career Fairs
- Career services workshops
- Learning Technology Training
- Teaching workshops & consultations
- Graduate Teaching Fellows & courses
- BEST Program
- The program promotes biomedical-related career exploration and professional development for graduate students and post-docs
- BEST also sponsors career and professional development events open to all graduate students.
- Career Development Timeline for Doctoral Students
- Graduate Cooperative Education Program
- Provides opportunity to work with industry and government leaders in their respective areas of study.
- Three Minute Thesis (3MTTM)
- The Versatile PhD
- Web-based resource for graduate community interested in exploring nonacademic career options.
- Technical Innovation: Generating Economic Results (TI:GER) Program
- Combines classroom instruction, team-based activities, and real world consulting projects into a total educational experience in technology commercialization.
- Scheller College of Business Certificate Programs