Areas of Research
Magnetic resonance imaging, Functional MRI, Neural connectivity, Learning and plasticity
- Postdoctoral Fellow, National Institutes of Health, 2001-2004
- Ph.D., University of Virginia, 2001
- B.S., University of Missouri--Rolla, 1997
- Fellow's Award for Research Excellence, NIH, 2003
- Kerry Exely Award, University of Virginia, 2001
Selected Research Publications
- Keilholz SD, Silva AC, Raman M, Merkle H, Koretsky AP. BOLD- and CBV-weighted Functional MR Imaging of the Rat Somatosensory System. MRM 55, 316-324, 2006.
- Keilholz SD, Silva AC, Raman M, Merkle H, Koretsky AP. Functional MRI of the Rodent Somatosensory Pathway Using Multi-slice Echo Planar Imaging. Magn Reson Med. 52, 89-99, 2004.
- Keilholz SD, Mai VM, Berr SS, Fujiwara N, Hagspiel KD, MD. Comparison of First-Pass Gd-DOTA and FAIRER MR Perfusion Imaging in a Rabbit Model of Pulmonary Embolism. J Magn Reson Imag. 16, 168-171, 2002.
- Keilholz-George SD, Knight-Scott J, Berr SS. A Theoretical Analysis of the Effect of Imperfect Slice Profiles on Tagging Schemes for Pulsed Arterial Spin Labeling MRI. Magn Reson Med. 46(1): 141-48, 2001.