One Post-Doctoral position in the area of MEMS/Bio-MEMS for Medical Robotics applications is available immediately in the Wallace H. Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering at Georgia Tech and Emory.
The Wallace H. Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering at Georgia Tech and Emory University is a joint department and focuses on highly interdisciplinary research activities. The Department is nationally ranked #1 for undergraduate education and ranked #2 for Graduate Education by the U.S. News and World Report.
1. Curriculum vitae with a list of at least 3 references
2. A one-page summary of research background and interests
3. At least three papers which could be either published, in-press, or accepted for publication, which demonstrates expertise in the areas mentioned above
4. Relevant courses taken during Ph.D. studies
5. Doctoral dissertation topic and the expected date of graduation (for those who are currently pursuing a Ph.D.)
Georgia Tech is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.