Health Insurance Waiver
- All students are required to show proof of health insurance in order to enroll in the program. Students without independent health insurance must enroll in one of the two institution’s plans.
- Students who register for Georgia Tech insurance must provide a health insurance waiver to Emory, and vice versa.
- Georgia Tech:
- Details on the GT health insurance plan are available via the Health Services office.
- Most students are required to enroll in the “Mandatory” plan.
- Emory University:
- Details on the Emory health insurance plan are available via the Laney Graduate School.